A Guide To Understanding Your Pru Life UK Policy
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Regular Annual Premium. This is the amount to be paid by the insured. This can be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually through bank autodebit or credit card.
The allocation of your funds is for your investment (Page 4). This is based on your personality as an investor — Cautious, Moderately Cautious, Moderately Adventurous and Adventurous. To know your personality as an investor, please take our Suitability Test. Click here.
- PruLink Bond Fund. 100% Bonds.
- PruLink Managed Fund. 80% Bonds. 20% Equities.
- PruLink Growth Fund. 20% Bonds. 80% Equities.
- PruLink Equity Fund. 100% Equities.
- PruLink ProActive Fund. 50% Bonds. 50% Equities.
II. YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE
- Basic Cover (Sum Assured). Provides cash benefit to the beneficiary of the insured in case of the latter’s death.
- Accelerated Total and Permanent Disability. Provides cash benefit to the insured in case of his/her disability. “Accelerated” means it advances a certain percentage of the Basic Cover (Sum Assured).
- Accelerated Life Care Benefit. Provides cash benefit to the insured upon diagnosis of any of the 36 critical illnesses being covered by Pru Life UK. For the complete list, please see below.
- Waiver of Premium on TPD. Upon Total and Permanent Disability of the insured, Pru Life UK shall pay for his/her policy premiums.
- Hospital Income Rider Benefit(s)
- Daily Hospital Income. Provides daily cash benefits to help cover the cost of hospitalization due to injury or illnesses.
- Accidental Death and Disablement. Provides cash benefit to the insured in case he/she meets an accident that resulted to his/her death or disability.
III. YOUR INVESTMENT
1. Why are we projecting the growth of my withdrawal value only at a maximum 10% per year?
You may avail of the Loyalty Bonus if during the first 10 years of your policy, you did not miss any payment nor withdraw any amount. The Loyalty Bonus adds an additional 10% to your monthly premium — courtesy of Pru Life UK.
Got more questions?
Please feel free to contact me using the details below.
+63 998 367 0545
+63 905 347 4455
*Please feel free to share this blog post to your friends and teammates.