Building Your Business with Social Media – See You in DC July 14?
Looking to jazz up your summer?
Join me for the Women Adviser Summit in Washington, DC on July 14 for a day that will reinvigorate your business!
BUILD YOUR BUSINESS WITH SOCIAL MEDIA
Presenter: Marie Swift
Moderator: Marion Asnes
You know about LinkedIn, Twitter and other social networks—but are you using them effectively? This session will give you step-by-step advice on:
- Building a social media plan that revs up your marketing, with compliance in mind
- Branding yourself on social media
- Promoting your events
- Gaining confidence in your online “voice”
- Tools to help spread your message, without devouring your time
The rest of the agenda looks really good, too.
The InvestmentNews Women Adviser Summit, a one-day workshop held in three cities, is uniquely designed for the sophisticated female adviser who wants to take her personal and professional self to the next level.
– Learn how to build a more profitable practice
– Discover how to help clients deal with life transitions
– Find out what your professional personality style says about you
– Get the tips you need to make social media a driving force in your business
InvestmentNews is dedicated to empowering women in the workforce, and they’re pleased to announce a partnership with Dress for Success. A portion of all registration fees will be donated to the non-profit organization that promotes economic independence of disadvantaged women, by providing professional attire, a network of support, and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and life.