Twitter Digest – A Baker's Dozen
- Getting the Most Out of Twitter – good NY Times article – http://nyti.ms/dqg9cU
- Advisers aim to ramp up marketing spending – Investment News: http://bit.ly/cListy
- David Drucker profiles @brettellen #1 w/ Securities America multiple yrs – FA mag: http://www.fa-mag.com/fa-news/5252-strong-alliances.html
- Financial Planning mag: Special Report – Your Practice Management Questions Answered: How do I stand out? http://bit.ly/cmNxeH
- Happy to be home after a flurry of trips. Spoke at TD Ameritrade conf, #T3Show and #FPABizSol. Next up Tiburon CEO Summit to run press conf.
- Dare we try this? At least we can read this journalist’s blog entries about her travails. No Spend Challenge Week 1 http://bit.ly/bPv7Td
- FinaMetrica offers risk-tolerance test online FREE thru April if use link www.riskprofiling.com/money (offer in conjunction with MONEY mag)
- Gauge your appetite for risk FinaMetrica’s 25-question risk-tolerance test www.myrisktolerance.com accurate measure psychological tolerance
- Good article on balancing appetite for investment risk and capacity for investment risk. http://tinyurl.com/riskprofile
- From @RIABiz: The FPA’s practice management event #FPABizSol boasts two hot speakers in its first day http://www.riabiz.com/a/139166
- Wow! This is a GREAT site. Full of free worksheets and articles focused on creating Financial Happiness. http://www.financial-happiness.com
- Securities America Advisors Collaborate and Achieve Success – podcast with Paul Lofties, plus related news release: http://shar.es/m3JOb
- Estate Planning in 2010 – Good article by Kate McBride, editor, Wealth Manager: http://shar.es/m3iN
I learn a lot from following my favorite journalists and industry peers on Twitter.
Why not give it a whirl – if only just to listen?